Domestic flights South Africa has the cheapest flights to Durban, Cape Town and many other local destinations as well as international and student flights. When making your flight bookings we will make sure that you get the best deals available at the time.
Durban is a beautiful coastal city on Kwazulu Natal’s coastline in South Africa. It plays host to some of South Africa’s most beautiful beaches with the North and the South as options on either side together with its own populated beaches. Its warm waters are a major attraction for many visitors throughout the year. Durban is extremely central for travellers with game reserves within a 3 hour drive up the coast, the majestic Drakensberg 2 hours drive inland and coastal stretches of magnificent beach either side.
Durban’s airport was recently moved from the South coast to the North coast. This new airport, King Shaka, was built to replace the older Louis Botha airport and allow larger airoplanes to land, supposedly bringing more international visitors to our shores.
For whatever reason you are seeking cheap flights to Durban, you need go nowhere else than right here because we cater for all your travel requirements. We also provide you with a very unique service in that our online comparison search engine will search all available domestic airlines on your behalf within seconds to bring you the best deals on flights both locally and internationally. We dont limit your options to Durban but also offer cheap flights to Johannesburg and Cape Town on the major routes. Together with the major routes we also offer flights to George, East London, Port Elizabeth and many many more.
Durban’s weather is amazing most of the year with sunny days, warm ocean waters and, for the wave lovers, winter swells good enough to complete with the best. Durban’s waters are always warm compared to those of Cape Town which is why many people are looking for holidays in Durban and surrounds and cheap flights to Durban to get there.
Whilst in Durban you might feel the urge to do something with your spare time. We have compiled a list of the most visited places for your convenience.
Things To Do In Durban
- uShaka Marine Park – this is a must for any visitor to Durban. Filled with fun rides and a world-class aquarium it is guaranteed to be a fantastic day out. Take advantage of the wonderful warm sunshine.
- Suncoast Casino – the casino not only plays host to a massive amount of gaming tables and slot machines, but has a wide variety of restaurants to keep your hunger pains at bay.
- Moses Mabhida Stadium – this stadium offers adventure activities for fun seekers. Wh not try the SkyCar ride to the top of the arch or walk 500 steps to the sky platform on the Adventure Walk. All Access Tours, Segway Tours and the world’s only stadium Big Swing can be found here too along with a variety of shops and restaurants.
- Umhlanga Rocks – rapidly becoming the new Durban this is the place to be. Take a walk along the majestic promenade, eat at one of the restaurants along the beach front or visit Gateway Shopping Centre.
- Zimbali Golf Course – this beautiful golf course is guaranteed to give any golfer an awesome day. Sit and have a few drinks by the pool after or round or eat in one of their acclaimed restaurants.